Chef Santos Guevara Matchbox Vintage Pizza Bistro
In a bowl, mix together all ingredients until well combined. Refrigerate for 1 hour to let the flavors meld.
1. Prepare all ingredients.
2. Combine in a bowl and hold for serving.
1. In a stainless steel bowl, add the egg yolks, water and apple cider vinegar. Place bowl on top of a pot of simmering water.
2. Using a whisk , whip the mixture over the simmering water until the yolk “ribbon” and triple in volume.
3. While whipping, gradually add the warmed clarified butter to the bowl.
4. Add the lemon juice, season with kosher salt.
1. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
2. Season Mini Burger patties with salt and pepper. Place on grill and sear on one side for 3 minutes, before turning over. Cook for 3-4 additional minutes for medium. Top burgers with cheddar cheese and allow to melt.
3. Meanwhile, toast mini burger buns. Begin assembly by spreading Bloody Mary mayo on the bottom bun, top with shredded lettuce and pico de gallo.
4. Place burgers on the bun, drizzle with Hollandaise and top with other bun.
§ FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE & CONSUMER SERVICES REGISTRATION # CH36188 § A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800- 435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE OR ACCESSING THEIR WEBSITE AT WWW.FLORIDACONSUMERHELP.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.